Baked Pasta With Pumpkin
Today life has become fast and junk food has become the lifeline of the society. It is fast cooked food and many young people find it tasty.
We can definitely derive at a good combination of all the above important things like healthy, tasty and easy to make food. Pumpkin pasta is one of them.
Pumpkin is not only used for Halloween parties but it has many health benefits. It has anti aging nutrients and is low in fat and calories. It has many nutrients that are required to increase the immunity system.
Pasta is also considered healthy food and you can get in many varieties. Combination of both these healthy ingredients will make your food healthy.
It takes around one hour to make this dish and it gives you healthy dinner. Preparation time is around 30 minutes and actual cooking time is around 30 minutes.
Ingredients for the baked pasta with pumpkin:
• Penne pasta – 24 ounce
• Onion - 2 finely chopped
• Garlic – 4 cloves finely chopped
• Zucchini – 4 small in a sliced manner
• Thyme – 1 teaspoon dried
• Sage – 2 teaspoon dried
• Can of pumpkin – 230 ounce
• Ricotta cheese – 2 cup
• Parmesan cheese – 1 cup
• Olive oil – 4 teaspoon
• Water – remaining from pasta cooking
Method of Preparation
1. Preheat oven 400 degree.
2. Cook pasta in big bowl. Remove water and keep pasta aside. Do not throw the remaining water.
3. Take a large skillet and keep it on high flame. Sauté onions and garlic till the color of onions turn brown. It may take around 10 minutes.
4. Put zucchini, thyme and sage and stir for the next 5 minutes. Mix all the ingredients well.
5. Now put canned pumpkin and ricotta cheese. Mix well.
6. Put dried pasta and 1 cup of water in which you have boiled pasta.
7. Put all this mixture into baking disk.
8. Sprinkle cheese on it.
9. Bake if for 20 to 25 minutes.
Your delicious and healthy pasta is ready. To make it fat free, you can use fat free cheese. Use more pumpkin if you like and less cheese.
Return to "Easy Dinner Recipes" from "Baked Pasta With Pumpkin".
Return to "Healthy Dinner Recipes" from "Baked Pasta With Pumpkin".
Home | About Us | Contact Us