Banana cupcakes can be made really fast. This can be the best choice of you have over-ripe bananas that has to be used immediately. This is tastier than many other dishes made from bananas including banana bread.
Chocolate Cream Cheese Frost Banana cup cakes
Ingredients required to make cupcakes
• Self rising sifted cake-flour- 1¼ cup
• granulated sugar – ¾ cup
• buttermilk - ½ cup
• large bananas mashed-2. Keep some portion of this aside for garnish
• eggs – 2
• Vanilla extract – 1½ teaspoons
• baking powder – 1½ teaspoon
• salt -¼ teaspoon
• unsalted butter, melted – 6 Tablespoons of
Ingredients for the Frosting:
• 9-oz package of less fat cream cheese, room temperature
• 1.5 cup sugar
• Cocoa – ¼-cup
Method of Preparation
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place a standard 12-cup muffin pan. In a bowl, place the sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda and whisk all the ingredients together.
• Make a small well in the center of mixture. Add butter, buttermilk, mashed bananas, vanilla and eggs. With the help of the wooden spoon mix the flour mixture well. Place the batter in the muffin cups.
• Make sure it is cooked well. If you want to check if it is cooked or not, insert a toothpick in the cupcake and if you can remove it easily then you can understand that it is cooked well. This may take around 22 minutes.
• The cupcakes can now be removed from pan; and cool them.
• When they are completely cool frost the cupcakes and garnish it well with slices of banana.
Return to "Easy Dinner Recipes" from "Banana Cupcakes".
Return to "Cupcake Recipes" from "Banana Cupcakes".
Home | About Us | Contact Us