This is an easy beef and rice recipe named Beef Biryani. Beef is known as red meat and it is a healthy option for all the age group. Beef and rice can be filling as a dinner option.
This is a rice preparation along with beet and this if a perfect recipe for the rice and beef lovers. The recipe is meant for the 4 people.
• Beef – 12 ounce grounded
• Onion – ½ chopped
• Yellow summer squash - 1/2 cup cooked, cubed
• Green pepper – ½ cup
• Egg – 2 large lightly beaten
• Garlic clove – 2 minced
• Basil – 1 teaspoon
• Oregano leaves – 1 teaspoon in a crushed manner
• Black pepper – ¼ teaspoon grounded
• Cheddar cheese - ½ cup or 2 ounce grated
1. Take a skillet.
2. Put little oil in it and heat it.
3. Mix Onion and beef together and cook in a skillet.
4. Cook till the color of the beef changes from pink to the brown and it is well cooked. Stir occasionally.
5. Add green pepper, garlic, basil and oregano with black pepper. Mix well and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Add beaten eggs and mix it will.
7. In the end put rice. Mix all the ingredients well and put in a microwave safe dish.
8. Sprinkle cheese on top.
9. Bake it in the oven for 25 minutes at 350 degree.
Return to "Easy Dinner Recipes" from "Beef Biryani".
Return to "Ground Beef Recipes" from "Beef Biryani".
Home | About Us | Contact Us