This is a simple beef rolls recipe you can try and cook in less than 2,5 hours. Beef as all of us know is cow’s meat and it is known as a rich source of protein. It is commonly used in the main course of lunch or dinner in America, Europe and Australia.
Regular diet of beef can give you protection from heart diseases and cancer.
The time required for preparing for this recipe is approximately 15 minutes and the actual cooking time is 2 hours. Beef cooking is time consuming as compared to the rest of the meat group. In fact to cook 1 pound of beef you will need 1 hour.
• Beef – 1 pounds cut into 1 inch cube size
• Large Onion – 1/2 diced
• Garlic clove - 1 minced
• Salt – ½ teaspoon
• Flour tortillas – 60 ounce package
• Refried beans – 60 ounce can
• Green chilies – 7 ounce drained
Step wise preparation
1. Keep a medium sized saucepan on the high flame with 2 tablespoons of oil and put onion and garlic in it. Sauté it for a while and then put beef pieces. Put salt water in it and bring it to boil.
2. Cook till the beef is cooked and becomes brown. You need to stir it in-between to ensure even cooking. It will take around 1 and ½ hour for the cooking.
3. The water should be dried down and you can use two forks to shred the meat. Put chillies as per the desired taste and again cook for 5 minutes.
4. Heat tortillas and refried beans. Spread 2 tablespoons of refried beans on top of each tortilla. Add ¼ cup of meat mixture to it. Spread it on the tortilla. Fold tortilla on top of it to make semicircle shape.
5. Take large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil and fry tortilla. If your skillet is big, then you can put two tortillas at a time. After a minute, turn it upside down.
The dish is ready now. You need to serve hot with salsa. This measure can serve 4 to 6 people and if you want it for more people then you can increase all the ingredients in the same proportion.
Return to "Easy Dinner Recipes" from "Beef Rolls".
Return to "Ground Beef Recipes" from "Beef Rolls".
Home | About Us | Contact Us