Chicken Stew Recipe
Chicken stew is a combination of chicken which is cooked in any kind of liquid. This liquid can be of different kind in different country as every country has their special preparation.
Chicken stew recipe can be eaten with rice. It completes your meal due all the nutrients available in it as this recipe has vegetables as well. This recipe can be made without vegetables if you want simply non vegetarian dish but vegetables add its own taste in it.
• Oil – 3 tablespoons
• Stew Vegetables – 40 Oz
• Garlic powder – 2 teaspoons
• Paprika – 1 teaspoon
• Cream of mushroom soup – 4 cans
• Flour – 1 cup
• Salt – as per the taste
• Black pepper – 2 teaspoons
• Milk – 3 cups
• 1 and ½ chicken cut into small pieces
1. Take a medium size bowl. Mix spices like paprika, garlic powder, black pepper , flour and salt. Stir well so that everything should be mixed together like a paste.
2. Add chicken slowly. Put few pieces, make sure they are coated with the spice paste and then add another few. Put all the chicken this way. All the pieces should be coated with flour mix.
3. Take a pan and put oil.
4. After it warms up fry all the chicken pieces in it. Chicken should be fried from both the sides. Turn into another side once one side is fried properly. Do it for approximately 5 minutes. You do not need to cook chicken at this time.
5. Once all the pieces are fried properly. Take another big pan and arrange all the pieces in a pan.
6. Add all the stew on the chicken. Chicken should be covered with vegetables.
7. In another bowl mix milk and mushroom soup properly.
8. Pour this milk and mushroom mix on the vegetables.
9. Bake it in the oven at 350F for about 2 and half hour or till chicken is cooked properly.
Return to "Easy Dinner Recipes" from "Chicken Stew Recipe".
Return to "Easy Chicken Recipes" from "Chicken Stew Recipe".
Home | About Us | Contact Us