Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe
This Chicken tetrazzini recipe is an easy to make recipe which hardly needs 40 minutes to prepare. The following quantity is meant for the 12 servings but you can always increase the portion for more servings.
• Spaghetti – 1 packet uncooked ( 4 ounce)
• Fresh mushrooms – 3/4 cup sliced
• Chicken broth – 3/4 cup
• Chicken tender – 12
• Flour - 4 tablespoons
• Yellow bell pepper – 2/3 cup finely chopped
• Butter - 5 tablespoons
• Parmesan cheese –1 cup
• Swiss cheese – ½ cup
• Garlic salt – ½ tablespoon is necessary but as per taste you can increase
• Black pepper – 1 teaspoon in a ground form
• Cream – 1 cup
1. Take spaghetti in a big sauce pan and cook it. You need to take 5 times water to cook spaghetti and put one tablespoon oil in it so that it will not stick to each other while cooking. Boil water and lower the flame for five minutes or till the spaghetti is cooked.
2. Once the spaghetti is cooked remove the water and keep it aside.
3. Take a medium size frying pan and sauté the chicken in butter, salt and pepper.
4. Add yellow and red bell peppers stir it well then add mushroom in it and cook again till it becomes tender.
5. Take 1 large sauce pan and melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add flour to it and mix it well. Put chicken broth into it. Mix it again before you put full cream into it.
6. Cook all this in the medium flame till the mixture thickens and turns it into sauce. While doing it if it thickens more then you can put some cold milk to make it thin.
7. Put shredded parmesan as well as Swiss cheese along with garlic salt and black pepper. Keep little Parmesan cheese aside.
8. Mix well and add chicken and vegetable mixture.
9. Put spaghetti and in the end after everything is mixed well sprinkle Parmesan cheese for garnishing.
Return to "Easy Dinner Recipes" from "Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe".
Return to "Easy Chicken Recipes" from "Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe".
Home | About Us | Contact Us