Chicken Wings Recipe
Chicken wings are another part which we can use in many kinds of delicious recipes and following is one of the recipes which can be made in around 1 hour if your chicken wings are properly marinated. The time to marinate time can be anything from 8 hours to two days and the more time you marinate it, the tastier it becomes.
This means you should be ready with your preparation one day before the special dinner and it is meant for the 5 servings.
Ingredients for the Chicken wings recipe:
• Chicken wings - 3 pounds should cut in three parts and all the tips should be removed
• Bay leaves – 2 crushed
• Orange Juice – 2/3 cup
• Garlic Powder – 1 teaspoon
• Onion Powder – 1 tablespoon
• Lemon Juice - 2 tablespoons
• Soy sauce – 1 bottle or 16 ounce
1. Take a large bowl and mix Lemon juice, garlic powder, bay leaves, orange juice and soy sauce together and mix it well.
2. Dip chicken wings and make sure they are coated evenly everywhere. Keep those wings in that position in the refrigerator as much time as you can from 8 hours to 2 days.
3. Before keeping in the refrigerator, cover the bowl properly. If you do not have proper lid for the bowl then use plastic wrap.
4. Once you finish your desired marinated time, Preheat oven for 350F.
5. Keep the same bowl for baking on the oven tray.
6. It will take approximately 40 to 50 minutes for baking.
7. After 30 minutes remove all the juice from the tray and bake again for another 10 minutes.
8. This will make your dish crispier.
Return to "Easy Dinner Recipes" from "Chicken Wings Recipe".
Return to "Easy Chicken Recipes" from "Chicken Wings Recipe".
Home | About Us | Contact Us