Chinese Fried Rice
Chinese food is known for its rice and noodle recipes. Chinese fried rice is one of the most preferred vegetarian meals not only in china but all over Asia. Use of fresh vegetables makes it more tasty and healthy dinner option.
Ingredients for Chinese fried rice:
• Rice - 1 cup
• Oil – 1 ½ tablespoon
• Beans – 50 grams finely chopped
• Onion – ½ sliced
• Carrots – 1 finely chopped
• Spring Onion – 1 finely chopped
• Green chilies – 1 cut length wise
• Ginger - ½ teaspoon finely chopped
• Garlic – ½ teaspoon finely chopped
• Soya sauce – 1 tablespoon
• Salt and pepper as per the taste
Method Of Preparation
1. Take one cup rice and wash it properly. Soak it in double water for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. After 15 minutes drain the water and keep rice aside.
3. Take same water and boil.
4. Once the boiling starts add rice and salt.
5. Cook on a low heat for 10 minutes or till rice become tender. Cook uncovered.
6. Make sure that rice is not overcooked and mashed. It should cook perfectly.
7. You should be able to separate each grain. Once the rice is cooked. Remove it from fire and drain remaining water.
8. You can add some cold water and drain it. This helps grain to remain separated.
9. Take large pan and heat oil in it.
10. Put all the vegetables. Carrot, beans, spring onion, green chilies and onions and stir fry till they become crisp.
11. Vegetables should not be overcooked.
12. Put little salt and pepper.
13. Add cooked rice and mix well.
14. Add soya sauce and again mix gently. The color of the rice should change to brown. Cook for another 3 to 4 minutes and remove it from fire
Serve hot. The vegetables mentioned in the above recipes are minimum requirement but if you are a vegetable lover then you can add few more vegetables also in it like cabbage, peas and cauliflower but make sure you cut it finely.
Return to "Easy Dinner Recipes" from "Chinese Fried Rice".
Return to "Vegetarian Dinner Recipe" from "Chinese Fried Rice".
Home | About Us | Contact Us