Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
Chocolate cupcake recipe is a widely known recipe, it is an ultimate party food. Chocolate cup is very easy to make. Chocolate was discovered by “James baker” in the year 1764.
Chocolate cupcakes can be relished on the occasion of birthdays,anniversaries,baby showers, lawn parties, tea parties and many other occasions. Cupcakes can be made in various flavours, but chocolate is a real favourite.
• Half cup cocoa powder
• One cup of hot water
• Four third cup flour
• Two teaspoons baking powder
• One fourth teaspoon salt
• Half cup melted butter
• One cup granulated white sugar
• Two eggs
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• Four ounces unsweetened chocolate
• One third cup melted butter
• Four third cups icing sugar
• One teaspoons vanilla extract
• Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Butter the 15 cupcake paper liners.
• In a clean bowl mix the hot water and cocoa powder then cool it for five minutes.
• In another bowl mix baking powder, flour and salt.
• Mix the butter and sugar in the food processor till the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
• Now add the eggs into this mixture following which add the flour and the vanilla extract.
• Add the cooled cocoa and water mixture to this final mixture.• Fill the cupcake liners with 2/5th of this mixture and put it in the oven allowing it to be baked for around 25 minutes. To check if it is properly baked insert a toothpick inside the cupcake if it is dry that means your cupcake is properly baked, if not bake it till required.
• Remove the cupcakes from the oven and allow them to cool for 15 minutes.
• After cupcakes are completely cooled frost them with icing, you can also put extra chocolate sauce, fresh fruits and edible flowers to make it look more attractive.
For the chocolate frosting
• Melt chocolate in a bowl and then allow it to cool till room temperature.
• Mix the butter in a food processor till it becomes smooth and fluffy.
• Add in the vanilla extract and beat for 2 more minutes.
• Put this chocolate frosting over the 15 cupcakes.
The 15 chocolate cupcakes are ready to be served.
Return to "Easy Dinner Recipes" from "Chocolate Cupcake Recipe".
Return to "Cupcake Recipes" from "Chocolate Cupcake Recipe".
Home | About Us | Contact Us