Monster Chicken Claws
Monster chicken claws can be best made at Halloween dinner. Halloween is a day where you are more interested in costume parties and horror stories. Spending time in the kitchen will not be your idea of celebrating Halloween. This easy to cook recipe is Halloween special and can make your mood for the celebration.
Name of this chicken recipe also should suit the mood. We need monsters and ghosts for the Halloween parties. You can enjoy the horror movie while eating this delicious chicken preparation.
The cooking time for this recipe will be 20 minutes and preparation time will be around 15 minutes.
Ingredients for Monster Chicken Claws:
• Flour – 1 tablespoon
• Chicken strips – 15
• Cajun seasoning – 1 ½ tablespoon
• Cornflake crumbs – 1 cup
• Green onions – 1 tablespoon
• Eggs – 1 ½ lightly bitten
• 1 Bell pepper – cut into triangles try to get it of different colors 1 red, 1 yellow and 1 orange. Cut as many triangles as chicken strips
• Barbecue sauce or salsa – your choice
Method of Preparation
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees first.
2. Grease required baking sheets. Take large plastic bag which you can seal. Put flour and 2 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning in it. Mix and add chicken. Seal it so that you can shake it well to coat chicken with the seasoning and flour.
3. Take one large shallow bowl and mix cornflake crumbs, green onion and rest of the Cajun seasoning. Take another shallow bowl and put eggs in it.
4. Open the sealed bag of chicken and remove chicken strips, dip into eggs first and then in the cornflake crumb mixture.
5. Place it on the baking sheet and bake it for around 8 to 10 minutes or till cooked finely.
6. Cool those strips after you remove it from the oven.
7. Now make a slit in the thin end and place bell pepper triangles. The chicken strips should look like monster claws.
8. Serve it with barbeque sauce. Dipping it in a sauce will give its real taste.
Now you are ready with your Halloween dinner with your friends and family.
Return to "Easy Dinner Recipes" from "Monster Chicken Claws".
Return to "Halloween Dinner Recipes" from "Monster Chicken Claws".
Home | About Us | Contact Us