Steak With Red Potatoes
Steak with red potatoes is the ideal recipe for the steak lovers and it can be called the delicious dinner recipe.
• Steak – 3 to 3 ½ pound
• Red potatoes – 3 pounds
• Sour Cream – 1 cup
• Fresh lemon juice – 7 teaspoon
• Fresh chives – 4 tablespoon finely chopped
• Arugula – 30 ounce
• Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
• Salt – 1 tea spoon
Method of Preparation
1. Take each potato and pierce it for several times. Put it in a microwave safe plate. Preheat oven at a high degree. Bake potato at high temperature for 10 to 12 minutes.
2. Marinate steak with pepper and salt. Rub it all over steak.
3. Take another pan and add oil. Keep it on a medium heat. When the oil becomes hot, put steak on the pan and cook for 1 minute.
4. After a minute, turn steak and again cook for one minute.
5. Take steak and put it in the oven in another pan. Bake it for 6 to 7 minutes or till it is properly cooked.
6. Remove it from oven and make slices.
7. Take a large bowl and mix cream, fresh lemon juice, chives and salt. Add four tablespoons water.
8. While serving take number of plates and put one serving (one slice ) on each plate.
9. On each slice keep one red potato with arugula. Put sour cream mixture on it.
10. Garnish it with pepper, salt and chives.
Your dish is ready to serve.
Return to "Easy Dinner Recipes" from "Steak With Red Potatoes".
Return to "Steak Recipes" from "Steak With Red Potatoes".
Home | About Us | Contact Us