Vegetable Pasta Soup
Soup is the healthiest way of eating as most of the ingredients in soup are consumed in a boiled format without using a lot of oil. This makes it fat free recipe. Besides this soup is an easy way of taking many vegetables at a time as there is always mixture of more than 2 to 3 healthy ingredients.
Soup can be an important diet for an anemic person and using different vegetables in a soup every day can give you better immunity system.
The following vegetable pasta soup is not only soup but can be taken as a full meal at dinner time. It can provide the person consuming with all essential nutrients.
• Baked beans - 1 cup if you can get fresh beans, you can make more healthy soup but otherwise even canned beans can be used
• Sliced onion – ½ cup
• Sliced Garlic – 1 tablespoon
• Tomatoes – 2 cup chopped
• Macaroni – ½ cup
In place of macaroni, you can go for small pasta or even any other kind of pasta.
• Corn flour – 4 teaspoon
• Dried oregano - 2 teaspoon
• Cream – 3 ½ tablespoon
• tomato ketchup – 3 ½ tablespoon
• Butter – 3 ½ tablespoon
• Salt – as per the requirement
For garnishing you can use 6 to 8 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese. If you do not want your meal heavy then you can avoid cheese alternatively you can use low fat cheese.
Method Of Preparation
1. Take a medium sized pan. Heat butter into it, after it melts add onions and garlic and sauté till onion becomes soft and pink.
2. Add chopped tomatoes, macaroni, baked beans along with salt and 4 cups of water.
3. Bring the mixture to boil and then simmer it for the next 10 minutes.
4. Tomato and beans will be cooked fast but you need to wait till the macaroni is cooked.
5. Take a bowl with 4 tablespoon of water and dissolve corn flour in it.
6. Pour that into the soup. This is for the thickness of the soup.
7. Before removing it from fire add oregano, pepper, cream, tomato ketch up and mix well.
8. At the time of serving garnish it with grated cheese.
Return to "Easy Dinner Recipes" from "Vegetable Pasta Soup".
Return to "Easy Soup Recipes" from "Vegetable Pasta Soup".
Home | About Us | Contact Us